BodySpec will be at CrossFit One World on Sunday April 23, 2017!
BodySpec performs body fat and body composition testing using a truck equipped with a DXA scanner. In a fully-clothed 10 minute scan, you’ll learn more about your body than you’ve ever known. At just $45 per scan, we’re the most affordable DXA scan in the country.
BodySpec brings medical-grade body composition technology, used by professional athletes, to you at an affordable price. Our scanners measure body fat, muscle and bone, not only on a whole-body but also a regional basis. Check out a sample report or our video.
Our scans are comprehensive and individualized snapshots of your body that give you the in-formation you need to:
– Pinpoint the exact impact of a new training or diet plan
– Track progress over time, down to exact muscle and fat changes in different areas of the body
– Optimize your training to suit your body’s specific needs
– Compare your bone density to others like you
– Identify longterm health risks
Our 10-min scan is done fully clothed. No getting wet and no pinching! Just lie down on our scanner and relax!
Schedule a scan appointment here: https://www.bodyspec.com/scan-me/CrossFit_One_World/2017-04-23
– Simply click on your preferred appointment (green slots are available).
– If you’re a previous client, log in.
– Select your scan package.
– Fill out the account info and then complete your intake form. (If on a shared computer, log yourself out before the next person signs up.)
1. On scan day, the BodySpec truck arrives. You show up for your appointment wearing clothes with no metal.
2. Each client lies down on our scanner for 10 minutes. Afterwards, you’ll receive a 10 min consultation with BodySpec’s fitness experts so you understand your scan results. The whole appointment takes about 20 minutes.
3. Digital PDF copies of these results are uploaded into your account on the BodySpec website for you to access anytime!
We have the most competitive prices for this technology…ANYWHERE!
$45 per 1 scan
$85 per 2 scans
$170 per 4 scans
You can split the 2 scan package with friends or family. Just have one person book both scans under his/her name, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name, email address, and appointment time for the second person. We’ll get things transferred over!
The scanner performs a very weak x-ray with radiation exposure equal to that from eating four bananas. We cannot scan pregnant women or individuals over 350 lbs due to scanner re-strictions. Also, we ask clients to refrain from wearing metal to ensure accuracy of bone density readings. However, if you have metal that you cannot remove, you can still scan without a prob-lem.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or need help. We look forward to seeing you at the truck!