FREE Youth Weightlifting Seminar with world class Olympic Weightlifting Coach Yatsek!
One World Barbell Club is officially starting a Youth Weightlifting Program for ages 9 to 15 for the tri-city Bay Area headed by Coach Yatsek @papayats
On Saturday, February 25th at 9 AM, One World will offer a free Youth Weightlifting Seminar regardless of experience!
This seminar will be comprehensive introduction to Olympic Weightlifting that will focus on drills, testing flexibility, athletic ability, and strength.
Every youth athlete will benefit from and be given a recommendation on how to progress in this exhilarating sport.
This is an exciting opportunity to get your kids in a sport that will benefit them in strength and explosive application that will have practical application to traditional sports such as basketball, football, baseball, gymnastics and the like – under the guidance of world class weightlifting Coach Yatsek!
Coach Yatsek’s mentors and apprenticeship include the following:
- Coach Agustin, Philippines – Hidilyn Diaz, Olympic Silver Medalist
- Coach Tsai, Chinese TPE – Hsu Shu-Ching, 2x Olympic Gold Medalist, World Champion
- Coach Lin, Chinese TPE – Kuo Hsing-Chun, Olympic Bronze Medalist, World Champion
- Coach Tao Chuan, China – Lu Yong, Olympic Gold Medalist, World Champion
- Coach Smalcerz, Poland – Szymon Kolecki, Olympic Gold Medalist
- Coach Krzysztof Felczak, Poland – multiple National Team Members and Olympians
To RSVP please call us at (510) 324-8153 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any addition questions.